Thursday 12 May 2011

Tsuboki - Japanese Face Massage



Sat Nam,
On Monday I learnt an exciting new therapy :-) Tsuboki is a fantastic facial that has a subtle facelift effect.
What attracted me to was that it works with the meridans around the face as well as the muscles and lymphatic system so I figured that it would be beneficial to the overall health rather than a regular face rub.
After the training I actually felt uplifted and couldn't wait to get practicing and so on Tuesday when my friend came round I had a practice on her and she loved it- said she felt subtle energy movement under her face and around her neck and shoulders.
I'm happy and excited to offer it as a treatment from the Yoga room and at Pampered Studio from June 2011.


The lady that trained me is called Anne Parry and there is a link below to one of the pages on her website I highly recommend this training and believe she is taking the training out of the UK to Poland at present so who knows where it could go!


















No comments:

Post a Comment